As a photographer, I am afforded the opportunity to photograph so many breathtaking weddings. They are all so different and unique, and I aim to tell the story of the day organically, as it unfolds before my lens. In my effort to challenge myself further and explore different genres and locations, I have created my photography bucket list. In essence, these are locations/types of weddings I would LOVE to shoot and in exchange for the travel & accommodations for two, you could receive several hours or your entire wedding photography coverage complimentary—and some of the places surprise you as they really are not that far away...
So if you’re planning a wedding in any of these locations…email me and we can work out the details!
· ICELAND or FINLAND – preferably September through April for the best chance to see the Northern Lights
· GREECE – I can just imagine all the quaint seaside beauty for this one
· ZION NATIONAL PARK – preferably inside of a cave or cavern
· RED ROCK NATIONAL PARK – Las Vegas
· IRELAND – at the Giant's Causeway or a castle…with a red haired bride would make my heart sing!
· ITALY – I mean, need I say more
· THE SEYCHELLS, TURKS & CAICOS, FIJI – Bring on the Bikinis!
· THE GRAND CANYON – wide open spaces